2013-06-05

Contents of this blog

Book reviews, locomotive brochures, my own logs and other previously unpublished logs 1862-2013.

I will review books from my own collection giving at least some information on trials, performance in service, speed/power diagrams, load tables or logs. Below are some sample covers to give some idea of what kind of publications will be reviewed. They are not necessarily new, some of them are very old and many are out-of-print.

Some of my own logs are shown at http://poelhoe.blogit.fi/  It is in Finnish, look at words Nopeustaulukoita, nopeustaulukot etc. There are several pages or sections with these words.

By the way, bear with my English. It is not my first or second language.

Sample covers of forthcoming blogs:



















No comments:

Post a Comment